About Teatime Recipes
TeatimeRecipes.co.uk offers plenty of information about teatime treats such as cucumber sandwiches, scones, Battenberg cake, and all the other scrumptious morsels associated with afternoon tea.
Teatime is not simply about drinking tea and eating. There is a certain delicacy and daintiness to the proceedings which is a delightful part of British culture and also charming to other nationalities.
What We Offer
Whether you are looking for ideas about what to make or advice as to what one should wear for afternoon tea or how to set the table to make everything look delicious, you are in the right place.
A lot of the recipes and tips are videos, so you can actually see how the recipes are made rather than just reading them as text. This is much nicer if you like to watch every step of the recipe preparation so you can make sure your recipe comes out just as nicely.
Authentic Information and Recipes
Although the Recipe Publishing Network is based in the United States, we are lucky enough to have some very skilled British writers working for us, to add an air of authenticity to Teatime Recipes and ensure all the information and recipes are accurate and typically British.
We add new material often, both recipes and other useful articles and how-to guides, to whet your appetite and give you new ideas for teatime cooking and tea parties.
You do not have to be British to enjoy teatime, but learning how to make the perfect pot of tea as well as all manner of tempting little snacks means anybody can offer a wonderful and authentic afternoon tea.
Thanks for visiting today and enjoy Teatime Recipes.
Christine and Everyone at the Recipe Publishing Network
Leave a Reply
- Sea Perch with Apple-Cranberry Chutney May 28, 2016
- Creamy Colcannon with Irish Cheddar May 21, 2016
- Ultimate British Chip Butty May 9, 2016
- Tasty Welsh Rarebit Recipe May 1, 2016
- Authentic Devon Scones April 24, 2016
- British Cider and Onion Soup April 23, 2016
- Bubble and Squeak Cakes April 17, 2016
- British Pub Style Vegetable Curry April 16, 2016
- Rustic Oat-Crusted Herring April 15, 2016
- Broccoli and Stilton Soup April 14, 2016
- Lemon and Garlic Chicken Bake April 13, 2016
- Queen of Puddings April 11, 2016
- Queen Victoria’s Brown Windsor Soup April 10, 2016
- Roasted Topside of Beef April 7, 2016
- Scottish Smoked Salmon with Lemon Dressing April 6, 2016
- How To Make Stuffed New Potato Canapés (107569 Views)
- Scottish Smoked Salmon with Lemon Dressing (15838 Views)
- Easy Toffee Recipe (4997 Views)
- Cheese and Asparagus Tartlets (3138 Views)
- The Best Dessert Chefs in Britain (2852 Views)
- TeaTime (2582 Views)
- Battenberg Cake Recipe (2403 Views)
- How to Serve Traditional English Cream Tea (1816 Views)
- How to Brew Earl Grey Tea (1704 Views)
- Tea Party Table Setting Ideas (1434 Views)